Friday, October 26, 2007

#19 Web 2.0 Awards

These awards have some really good sites. I looked at so many of them and could play for hours. I ended up playing with 'yourminis' because I wanted to see what other widgets were available. I installed a clock widget. I was going to get carried away and put in a fishtank (kind of mirroring the huge one we have at home now) and a really cool decision maker one, but then decided against it. I really don't want widgets cluttering up my blog.

I was talking to someone who was migrating her blog over to wordpress - I wonder what would happen to all the extras and amendments to the templates I have done if I were to do that? I would assume that they would be lost, as the formatting is specific to Blogger. Having said that, it would make you wonder at the relevance of this software if it means that you would be tied to one particular application.

At least they are free, for now.....

No comments: